Mensajes nuevos

Welcome to Malianteo.Com Malianteo Musica Urbana Trap Reggaeton

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask questions and get answers from our community

Answer

Answer questions and become an expert on your topic

Contáctanos

Contact the site administrator directly.

Groups

Just like Facebook join them and enjoy.

Whatz Up Mi Gente & Letz Get Downnnnnnnnnn

ElRockerocon

Se incorporó
8 Junio 2007
Reaction score
Comenzando hoy lunes y por las proximas 6 semanas estaran televisando capsulas y el show de la final del MTV PR AllStars donde veran los 3 finalistas de cada categoria Canto, Baile, Dj, Modelaje, Vj y MC's asi podran evaluar la participacion de cada uno y darle su voto a su preferido los que ganen de su categoria se ganan 1,000 dolares ahora entre los 6 ganadores de cada categoria el que colecte mas votos se lleva el primer premio que son 10,000 dolares los invito a ver la competencia ademas para votar visitas mtvpuertorico.com o puedes textiar el nombre de tu preferido al 7080 en los celulares de suncom. en mi caso texteas Roberto F al 7080 y ya estas votando por mi puedes votar una vez por dia por internet y cuantas veces quieras por celular so pendiente al canal 24 y a mtvpuertorico.com para que sigas la competencia de cerca y apoyes a tu favorito de mi parte les sigo agradeciendo a todos los que con su voto me hicieron llegar hasta la final miparticipacion en el show fue de corazon para ustedes y si la desean ver pueden entrar a myspace pero tambien pronto en estas 6 semanas se estara televisando pero para los que me la an pedido aqui les dejo un taste

Starting Today and for the following 6 weeks MTV PR channel 24 would be showing capsules and the final competition of the MTV PR AllStars where the 3 finalist of each categorie would be performing their best in order to get the first place. Dance, Singing, Vj, Modeling, Dj & MC's are the categories that makes the show. Each categorie would have a winner and the winning prize is a 1,000 dollars but between the 6 winners of the diffrent categories who ever collects more votes would also get the 10,000 dollar grand prize. I invite you to follow the competition trough MTV PR Channel 24 in Puerto Rico also mtvpuertorico.com where you could also vote for your favorite. You could vote for your favorite also by texting on suncom for example if you wanted to vote for me you text Roberto F to 7080 on suncom. Personally i would like to thank all of you people who voted for me and got me so far in to the finals i love you all and would like to tell you that night i gave my heart to you and thats the way ill always be for all of you.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fs_gzekADgk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fs_gzekADgk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Subir