VA - Bitter Sweet Love Songs (Las Dos Caras Del Amor) (2CD)

TuAmor

New Member
1 Abril 2013
456
0
0
Artista: VA
Titulo: Bitter Sweet Love Songs (Las Dos Caras Del Amor) (2CD)
Bitrate: Mp3 320 Kbps
Tamaño: 347 Mb

oKZvsaC.jpg


Temas:

CD1

01. You?re My Best Friend - Queen
02. Let There Be Love - Nat King Cole
03. Feel - Robbie Williams
04. Tonight I Celebrate My Love For You - Paebo Bryson And Roberta Flack
05. Being Nobody - Richard X
06. First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - George Michael
07. One Love - Blue
08. My Love - McCartney, Paul & Wings
09. Real Things - Javine
10. Let?s Stay Together - Tina Turner
11. Whole Again - Atomic Kitten
12. You Sexy Thing - Hot Chocolate
13. True - Spandau Ballet
14. Chain Reaction - Diana Ross
15. I Can?t Help Falling In Love With You - UB40
16. Heaven Is A Place On Earth - Belinda Carlisle
17. It Must Be Love - Madness 18. Love At First Sight - Kylie Minogue
19. God Only Knows - The Beach Boys
20. Walking On Sunshine - Katrina & The Waves

CD2

01. Woman - John Lennon
02. It Must Have Been Love - Roxette
03. Nothing Compares 2 U - Sinead O?Connor
04. China In Your Hand - T?Pau
05. Jealous Guy - Roxy Music
06. I?d Do Anything For Love (But I Won?t Do That) - Meat Loaf
07. Do You Really Wanna Hurt Me - Culture Club
08. What If - Kate Winslet
09. Wild Is The Wind - David Bowie
10. How Can You Mend A Broken Heart -Al Green
11. Slave To Love - Bryan Ferry
12. Wichita Lineman - Glen Campbell
13. The One I Love - R.E.M.
14. Don?t It Make My Brown Eyes Blue - Crystal Gayle
15. Pain Killer - Turin Brakes
16. Fields Of Gold - Eva Cassidy
17. Stuck - Stacie Orrico
18. Protection - Massive Attack

DESCARGAR

http://uploaded.net/file/uasce1up/VABITTSWLOSO2SID.rar
​