Genre : Comedy, Hip-Hop/Rap
Label : 2013 Universal Republic Records
Store Date : 10 June 2013
2013 release, the third album from the musical comedy trio featuring Saturday Night Live's Andy Samberg plus Akiva Schaffer and Jorma Taccone. Features guest appearances from Solange, Adam Levine, Kendrick Lamarr, T-Pain, Justin Timberlake, Lady Gaga, Billie Joe Armstrong, Robyn and others. Includes Diaper Money', YOLO' and more.
Tracklist :
1 Dramatic Intro
2 Go Kindergarten (feat. Robyn)
3 Hugs (feat. Pharrell Williams)
4 Diaper Money
5 Yolo (feat. Adam Levine & Kendrick Lamar)
6 Spell It Out
7 Semicolon (feat. Solange)
8 Where Brooklyn At (Interlude)
9 You've Got the Look (feat. Hugh Jackman & Kristen Wiig)
10 I'm a Hustler (Song)
11 Spring Break Anthem
12 I Run NY (feat. Billie Joe Armstrong)
13 I Don't Give a Honk
14 3-Way (The Golden Rule) [feat. Justin Timberlake & Lady GaGa]
15 Meet the Crew
16 I F****d My Aunt (feat. T-Pain)
17 We Are a Crowd
18 The Compliments (feat. Too $hort)
19 We Need Love
20 Perfect Saturday
21 Yolo (feat. Adam Levine & Kendrick Lamar) [Video]
22 Diaper Money [Video]
23 We Need Love [Video]
24 3-Way (The Golden Rule) [feat. Justin Timberlake & Lady GaGa] [Video]
25 Spell It Out [Video]
26 Spring Break Anthem [Video]
27 100th Digital Short [Video]
+ Digital Booklet - The Wack Album
Download:
Código:
http://uploaded.net/file/ozy2trzm/TheLonelyIsland-TheWackAlbum%28iTunesVersion%29-2013.rar