Mensajes nuevos

Welcome to Malianteo.Com Malianteo Musica Urbana Trap Reggaeton

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask questions and get answers from our community

Answer

Answer questions and become an expert on your topic

Contáctanos

Contact the site administrator directly.

Groups

Just like Facebook join them and enjoy.

Sweetly Raw Desserts: Raw Vegan Chocolates cookbook

arnoldswait

Se incorporó
23 Enero 2013
Reaction score
91XCp-JNTgL_zpsa67xt3wb.jpg

Sweetly Raw Desserts: Raw Vegan Chocolates cookbook

I received a copy of Sweetly Raw Desserts to review and am giving it five stars because I found it offers a great variety of recipes for raw food noobs (like myself) and for sophisticated raw foodies alike. Because I have access to fresh key limes, I made the key lime bar recipes from the book and received rave review from my dinner guests who were floored the sweet dessert had quite a bit of avocado in it. I am a fairly healthy (mostly vegan) person so have a lot of the ingredients called for in the book already in my pantry, like raw nuts, agave, dates and shredded coconut. I didn't actually need to buy anything extra to make the bars. But in flicking through the book, I did see a few exotic ingredients listed that I'd need to order online before attempting the recipe. Also, there is a section of the book dedicated to making raw vegan ice creams. I don't own an ice cream maker myself, but I asked a friend if I could borrow her machine. We plan to make the cookie dough ice cream cake recipe next week when she comes over for a visit. I clicked around Heather Pace's website and was really impressed with the volume of recipes she offers through the site and through her many cookbooks. This chick knows what she's doing in the raw vegan dessert department. So I trust that the recipes will taste as delicious as they look in the book. Bottom line: It's a recipe book you can grow with. Some recipes are easy and require ingredients from your pantry. Some recipes are more sophisticated and call for gadgets and ingredients you may have to phone a friend to borrow. The pictures are beautiful, the instructions are clear, and the results are delicious.

Format: pdf
Language: English
Size: 102 mb
Hoster: Uploaded

Código:
http://ul.to/16pwwcgr

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6