Janet Taylor Lisle - Afternoon of the Elves Unabridged

arnoldswait

New Member
23 Enero 2013
3.229
0
0
47
9780545398510_p0_v1_s260x420_zps0aead227.jpg


Janet Taylor Lisle - Afternoon of the Elves Unabridged

Hillary doesn't believe all the mean things she hears about Sara-Kate. Sure, she wears weird clothes and she lives in a dumpy house, but if Sara-Kate's as bad as everyone says, how could she take such good care of the elf village in her backyard? She and Hillary spend hours fixing the tiny stick houses and the miniature Ferris wheel so the elves won't move away. But as Hillary is drawn further into Sara-Kate's world, she learns there are other mysteries besides the elves. Why doesn't anyone ever see Sara-Kate's mother? And why isn't anyone allowed in her house?

I tried to find somewhere online I could legally buy this audiobook, but couldn't, so I bought the cassettes off eBay, loaded them into a tape deck and recorded the line out. It's not like anyone will actually torrent this, but it seemed a shame to go to all that trouble and not share it.

Format:mp3
Language: English
Size: 269.46 MiB
Hoster: Uploaded


uploadedlogomilica2992.jpg


Código:
http://ul.to/7us27sy1
http://ul.to/knmoj4lf