Janet Jackson - I.C.O.N (2009) (Track X Track)
Tamaño: 69.7 MB
Género: R&B
Bitrate: 320 Kbps VBR
1. More Betta (Intro) - http://www.sendspace.com/file/seg8qe
2. It Aint Nothin - http://www.sendspace.com/file/aculw2
3. Persimon (Feedback Pt. 2) - http://www.sendspace.com/file/qlsb3o
4. Another Escapade (Interlude) - http://www.sendspace.com/file/twff4g
5. Rock With You Too - http://www.sendspace.com/file/aw6kjh
6. Serious (Interlude) - http://www.sendspace.com/file/cyrcqi
7. Swaggerjacked - http://www.sendspace.com/file/eph7kb
8. Clap Your Hands (REMIX / Remastered) - http://www.sendspace.com/file/3dushb
9. Round and Round (Interlude) - http://www.sendspace.com/file/ham6j5
10. What Can I Say (REMIX / Remastered) - http://www.sendspace.com/file/eg11du
11. The Finale (Bonus Track) - http://www.sendspace.com/file/l9qa1j
--> CD COMPLETO : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0MU859HW <---
Tamaño: 69.7 MB
Género: R&B
Bitrate: 320 Kbps VBR
1. More Betta (Intro) - http://www.sendspace.com/file/seg8qe
2. It Aint Nothin - http://www.sendspace.com/file/aculw2
3. Persimon (Feedback Pt. 2) - http://www.sendspace.com/file/qlsb3o
4. Another Escapade (Interlude) - http://www.sendspace.com/file/twff4g
5. Rock With You Too - http://www.sendspace.com/file/aw6kjh
6. Serious (Interlude) - http://www.sendspace.com/file/cyrcqi
7. Swaggerjacked - http://www.sendspace.com/file/eph7kb
8. Clap Your Hands (REMIX / Remastered) - http://www.sendspace.com/file/3dushb
9. Round and Round (Interlude) - http://www.sendspace.com/file/ham6j5
10. What Can I Say (REMIX / Remastered) - http://www.sendspace.com/file/eg11du
11. The Finale (Bonus Track) - http://www.sendspace.com/file/l9qa1j
--> CD COMPLETO : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0MU859HW <---