Un Paloooo !!!
Cheken los Featurin's....
== Tracklist ==
1. Just Like Me (Ft. T.I)
2. I Don’t Need It
3. Number One (Ft. Lil Wayne)
4. Digital Girl (Ft. Kanye West & The Dream)
5. Blame It (Ft. T-Pain)
6. She Got Her Own (Ft. Ne-Yo & Fabolous)
7. Intuition Interlude
8. I Don’t Know
9. Weekend Lover
10. Why
11. Freakin Me (Ft. Marsha Ambrosius)
12. Slow
13. Rainman
14. Overdose
15. Love Brings Change (Bonus)
Link Descarga
Jamie Foxx - Intuition
Cheken los Featurin's....
== Tracklist ==
1. Just Like Me (Ft. T.I)
2. I Don’t Need It
3. Number One (Ft. Lil Wayne)
4. Digital Girl (Ft. Kanye West & The Dream)
5. Blame It (Ft. T-Pain)
6. She Got Her Own (Ft. Ne-Yo & Fabolous)
7. Intuition Interlude
8. I Don’t Know
9. Weekend Lover
10. Why
11. Freakin Me (Ft. Marsha Ambrosius)
12. Slow
13. Rainman
14. Overdose
15. Love Brings Change (Bonus)
Link Descarga
Jamie Foxx - Intuition