Frank Miller: 300 (Dark Horse) (1999)

Tema en 'Ebooks & Tutoriales' comenzado por arnoldswait, 24 de Octubre de 2013.

Tags:

Comparte esta página

1. arnoldswait

arnoldswait New Member

Se incorporó:
    23 de Enero de 2013
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeos:
    [​IMG]

Frank Miller: 300 (Dark Horse) (1999)

Frank Miller and Lynn Varley's 300 was probably the first comic that I really dug into and absorbed. I'd read and reread several comics before, most notably a couple of Akira softcovers I'd inherited (remember those? I ended up trading for a few) and the last chapter of Sin City: The Big Fat Kill, but I'd never really dug into them. Comics blogging didn't exist when I was a kid, all we did was talk about how cool it was that people had guns and argue over how many copies of Brigade 1 X-Men 25 was worth.

But 300-I picked it up because I recognized Miller's name, and didn't care that it was in Spanish because the art was dope. Poring over it and rereading it actually helped me learn Spanish, and I ended up quizzing my teacher over words I didn't know. "Hace apenas un año," a caption early in the book, threw me off at first, for example, but once I got it, other words and phrases began to fall into place.

Format: cbr
    Language: English
    Size: 124.25 MiB
    Hoster: Uploaded

Important:

Please say Thank You if you like my post !

Search my posts to find more quality and interesting Stuff !

If you want to have high speed and parallel downloads buy premium account!

To Unzip the files please use 7zip and WinRar. Thanks

[​IMG]

Links:

Código:
    http://uploaded.net/file/kxevpacq/Frank%20Miller%20300%20%28Dark%20Horse%29%20%281999%29.rar

Tags:

Comparte esta página

1. Este sitio usa cookies. Si continuas usando este sitio, estás aceptando el uso de nuestras cookies.
    Cerrar notificación
Cargando...