Ellie Goulding : Halcyon (2012) iTunes Version

postboy

New Member
27 Octubre 2012
797
0
0

6a00d8345206e269e2017ee3d6f96f970d-500wi



Ellie Goulding
Halcyon (2012)


Artista/Artist: Ellie Goulding
Album: Halcyon (2012)
Estilo/Style: Indie Pop
Formato/Format: MP3 248Kbps / m4a 250kbps
Tamaño/Size: 106 Mb / 156 Mb


tracklist_logo.png


STANDARD VERSION:
01 Dont Say A Word
02 My Blood
03 Anything Could Happen
04 Only You
05 Halcyon
06 Figure 8
07 Joy
08 Hanging On
09 Explosions
10 I Know You Care
11 Atlantis
12 Dead In The Water
13 I Need Your Love (Feat. Calvin Harris)
14 Lights (Single Version)

ITUNES DELUXE VERSION:
01 Dont Say a Word
02 My Blood
03 Anything Could Happen
04 Only You
05 Halcyon
06 Figure 8
07 Joy
08 Hanging On (Edit)
09 Explosions
10 I Know You Care
11 Atlantis
12 Dead In the Water
13 I Need Your Love (feat. Calvin Harris)
14 Hanging On (feat. Tinie Tempah) [Full Length Version]
15 Lights (Single Version)
16 Ritual
17 In My City
18 Without Your Love
19 Anything Could Happen (Blood Diamonds Remix)
+ Digital Booklet


download_icon.png

Password rar: thebestmusic

Standard Version:
status-mKM7Q5EXLHnYvUCsrD3ma-cO5y7EjPfxvRU3,OI,2pE=.png

Código:
http://ncrypt.in/folder-CiDVuLeL

iTunes Deluxe Version:
status-4K9SzKQIQWeW-QLCrxG,8YVh2vtvx,ZFPOT5uqyXkkY=.png

Código:
http://ncrypt.in/folder-c4HrLbHS


​