Ellie Goulding – Halcyon Days (Deluxe Edition) [iTunes Plus] (2013)

ellokoki

Active Member
27 Mayo 2013
1.660
2
36
45


Ellie Goulding – Halcyon Days (Deluxe Edition) [iTunes Plus]

13UAAIM47871.600x600-75.jpg


Artist: Ellie Goulding
Title Of Album: Halcyon Days
Year Of Release: 2013
iTunes Plus
Genre: Pop

TRACKLIST:
TCD 1
01. “Don’t Say A Wordâ€￾
02. “My Bloodâ€￾
03. “Anything Could Happenâ€￾
04. “Only Youâ€￾
05. “Halcyonâ€￾
06. “Figure 8â€￾
07. “Joyâ€￾
08. “Hanging Onâ€￾
09. “Explosionsâ€￾
10. “I Know You Careâ€￾
11. “Atlantisâ€￾
12. “Dead In The Waterâ€￾
13. “I Need Your Love,â€￾ with Calvin Harris
14. “Hanging On,â€￾ feat. Tinie Tempah
15. “Lightsâ€￾
16. “Ritualâ€￾
17. “In My Cityâ€￾
18. “Without Your Loveâ€￾

TCD 2
01. “Burnâ€￾
02. “Goodness Graciousâ€￾
03. “You My Everythingâ€￾
04. “Hearts On Chains.â€￾
05. “Stay Awake,â€￾ feat. Madeon
06. “Got It Under Controlâ€￾
07. “Flashlight,â€￾ feat. DJ Fresh
08. “How Long Will I Love Youâ€￾
09. “Tessellateâ€￾
10. “Midas Touchâ€￾


DOWNLOAD

Código:
http://18731f8c.ultrafiles.net




​