David Guetta - Nothing But The Beat (2013)

Sonimnx

New Member
11 Agosto 2014
48
0
0
35
David Guetta - Nothing But The Beat
jajgkaadl.jpg



Tracklist
DISC 1

01 Where Them Girls At - Feat. Flo Rida & Nicki Minaj
02 Little Bad Girl - Feat.Taio Cruz & Ludacris
03 Turn Me On - Feat. Nicki Minaj
04 Sweat - Snoop Dogg vs David Guetta
05 Without U - Feat. Usher
06 Nothing Really Matters - Feat. Will.I.Am
07 I Can Only Imagine - Feat. Chris Brown & Lil Wayne
08 Crank It Up - Feat. Akon
09 I Just Wanna F- Feat. Timbaland & Dev
10 Night Of Your Life - Feat. Jennifer Hudson
11 Repeat - Feat. Jessie J.
12 Titanium - Feat. Sia

DISC 2

01 The Alphabeat
02 Lunar (David Guetta & Afrojack)
03 Sunshine (David Guetta & Avicii)
04 Little Bad Girl (Instrumental Edit)
05 Metro Music
06 Toy Story
07 The Future
08 Dreams
09 Paris
10. Glasgow


Download links

Código:
http://www.uploadable.ch/file/SbaATGVR9zKt
Or
https://www.oboom.com/5UO0TBU0
Or
http://uploaded.net/file/qdriqpzp