?
Artist: VA
Album: California Dreamin Vol.1 (23012)
Year: 2012
Genre: Pop, Dance
Tracks: 20
Time: 80 min
Format | Quality: MP3 | 320 kbps
Size: 260 mb
Tracklist:
01.Jem-I Always Knew
02.Sugarcult -Los Angeles
03.Lana Del Rey -Diet Mtn Dew
04.Dev-In The Dark (Skybearers Dubstep Remix)
05.Lenka-Trouble Is A Friend
06.Katy Perry-I kissed a girl (Stefan Zweig Remix)
07.Ellie Goulding-Starry Eyed (Minnesota Remix)
08.Natalie Walker-With You
09.Katy Perry-The One That Got Away
10.Kelly Clarkson-Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)
11.Blue Foundation-Bonfires
12.Nicki Minaj feat. 2 Chainz -Beez In The Trap (Dirty)
13.Wallpaper Airplanes-Will You Be By Me
14.Band Of Horses-The Funeral
15.Amy Mc Donald-This Is The Life
16.Lily Allen-Not Fair
17.Jem-It's Amazing
18.Aleksandra Stan-Energy
19.Ellie Goulding-In My City
20.Lady GaGa ? Bloody Mary
Letitbit
Artist: VA
Album: California Dreamin Vol.1 (23012)
Year: 2012
Genre: Pop, Dance
Tracks: 20
Time: 80 min
Format | Quality: MP3 | 320 kbps
Size: 260 mb
Tracklist:
01.Jem-I Always Knew
02.Sugarcult -Los Angeles
03.Lana Del Rey -Diet Mtn Dew
04.Dev-In The Dark (Skybearers Dubstep Remix)
05.Lenka-Trouble Is A Friend
06.Katy Perry-I kissed a girl (Stefan Zweig Remix)
07.Ellie Goulding-Starry Eyed (Minnesota Remix)
08.Natalie Walker-With You
09.Katy Perry-The One That Got Away
10.Kelly Clarkson-Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)
11.Blue Foundation-Bonfires
12.Nicki Minaj feat. 2 Chainz -Beez In The Trap (Dirty)
13.Wallpaper Airplanes-Will You Be By Me
14.Band Of Horses-The Funeral
15.Amy Mc Donald-This Is The Life
16.Lily Allen-Not Fair
17.Jem-It's Amazing
18.Aleksandra Stan-Energy
19.Ellie Goulding-In My City
20.Lady GaGa ? Bloody Mary
Letitbit
Código:
http://letitbit.net/download/18007.1532ac5724f50974e72c621e11b1/California_Dreamin_1.rar.html