Bon Jovi ? Bon Jovi Greatest Hits The Ultimate Collection (iTunes Version) (2010)

blue_412

New Member
23 Abril 2013
232
0
0
48
Bon Jovi ? Bon Jovi Greatest Hits The Ultimate Collection (iTunes Version) (2010)

th_114871452_1_122_390lo.jpg


th_351670822_1_122_420lo.jpg


Artist : Bon Jovi
Album : Bon Jovi Greatest Hits The Ultimate Collection (iTunes Version)
Genre: Rock
Quality: 256kbps
Format: m4a
Size: 298.05 MB

th_351573176_1_122_476lo.jpg


1 Livin? On a Prayer
2 You Give Love a Bad Name
3 It?s My Life
4 Have a Nice Day
5 Wanted Dead or Alive
6 Bad Medicine
7 We Weren?t Born to Follow
8 I?ll Be There for You
9 Born to Be My Baby
10 Bed of Roses
11 Who Says You Can?t Go Home
12 Lay Your Hands On Me (Edit)
13 Always
14 In These Arms
15 What Do You Got?
16 No Apologies

1 Runaway
2 Someday I?ll Be Saturday Night
3 Lost Highway
4 I?ll Sleep When I?m Dead
5 In and Out of Love
6 Keep the Faith
7 When We Were Beautiful
8 Blaze of Glory
9 This Ain?t a Love Song
10 These Days
11 (You Want To) Make a Memory [Pop Version]
12 Blood On Blood
13 This Is Love This Is Life
14 The More Things Change
15 This Is Our House


th_150958146_3_122_179lo.jpg

Código:
http://uploaded.net/file/31qxiwvc

http://sanshare.com/f31bg8l0xb63/Jovi_Bon.rar.html