Avril Lavigne - The Softer Side (2009)
Tamaño: 105.71 MB
Género: Singer-Songwriter/Pop/Rock/Female Vocalists
Bitrate: ~256 Kbps VBR
(01). When You're Gone
(02). Naked
(03). Don't Tell Me
(04). Fall To Pieces
(05). Nobody's Home
(06). Innocence
(07). Mobile
(08). I'm With You
(09). Who Knows
(10). Keep Holding On
(11). Slipped Away
(12). Knocking On Heavens Door (Live)
(13). I Will Be
(14). The Scientist - (Originally By Coldplay)
(15). Why
(16). Things I'll Never Say (Live)
By Sefarad
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CDGK9T1Y
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3AOAQ0F5
http://www.filefactory.com/file/af08ccb/n/Avril_Lavigne_The_Softer_Side_sfrd_part1_rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/af08cb5/n/Avril_Lavigne_The_Softer_Side_sfrd_part2_rar
Tamaño: 105.71 MB
Género: Singer-Songwriter/Pop/Rock/Female Vocalists
Bitrate: ~256 Kbps VBR
(01). When You're Gone
(02). Naked
(03). Don't Tell Me
(04). Fall To Pieces
(05). Nobody's Home
(06). Innocence
(07). Mobile
(08). I'm With You
(09). Who Knows
(10). Keep Holding On
(11). Slipped Away
(12). Knocking On Heavens Door (Live)
(13). I Will Be
(14). The Scientist - (Originally By Coldplay)
(15). Why
(16). Things I'll Never Say (Live)
By Sefarad
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CDGK9T1Y
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3AOAQ0F5
http://www.filefactory.com/file/af08ccb/n/Avril_Lavigne_The_Softer_Side_sfrd_part1_rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/af08cb5/n/Avril_Lavigne_The_Softer_Side_sfrd_part2_rar
Última modificación: