2Pac - Ten Years Gone [2006]

nia777

New Member
6 Marzo 2007
938
5
0
Nicaragua
2Pac - Ten Years Gone [2006]
2eyhsw7.jpg

MP3/192kbps

# 1.Ten Years Gone (Intro)
# 2.If I Die 2Nite (Feat. Bizzy Bone)
# 3.Let's Fight (Feat. Nas)
# 4.The Uppercut
# 5.I Got Songs 4 Them (Interlude)
# 6.Thug Nigga (Feat. Asu & Cocoa Brovas)
# 7.Can U Get Away (Feat. Coldplay)
# 8.Still Ballin' (Feat. Kurupt & Too Short)
# 9.Black Cotton (Feat. Mouse Man)
# 10.Good Morals (Interlude)
# 11.Thugz Mansion
# 12.Cause I Had 2 (Feat. Crazy Town)
# 13.Forced Laughing (Shock G Interlude)
# 14.Who Do You Believe In (Feat. Layzie Bone & Prince G)
# 15.What Is Thug Life (Interlude)
# 16.Loyal 2 The Game (Feat. Big Syke)
# 17.I'm Gettin' Money (Feat. Red Hot Chilli Peppers)
# 18.Nothin' Is Perfect (Outro)

uploading
Código:
http://uploading.com/files/3F8L7TT6/2Pac - Ten Years Gone [2006].rar.html


uploadbox
Código:
http://uploadbox.com/files/Kt3CuFv1Za