Public Enemy - Planet Earth The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Greatest Rap Hits (2013)

Tema en 'Musica Variada' comenzado por selenax, 1 de Julio de 2013.

Comparte esta página

1. selenax

selenax New Member

Se incorporó:
    15 de Junio de 2013
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeos:

[​IMG]

Genre : Hip-Hop/Rap
    Label : ENEMY Records
    Quality : 235 Kbps Avg / 44.1 KHz / Joint Stereo
    Size : 106.8 MB
    Rip Date : 2013-06-23
    Store Date : 2013-05-06

Digitally re-recorded and re-mastered versions of the Def Jam classics.Includes the single Harder Than You Think,(#4 in the UK charts) which was featured in an advert as part of Channel 4?s Meet The Superhumans campaign for the London 2012 Paralympics.Released to coincide with their Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony on 18 April 2013 at the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles.Features the UK top 20 hit singles Welcome to the Terrordome,Give It Up and He Got Game.Their current lineup is Chuck D,Flavor Flav,Professor Griff and his S1W group,DJ Lord(DJ who replaced Terminator x in 1999),and Music Director Khari Wynn.Formed in New York in 1982,Public Enemy is known for their politically charged lyrics and criticism of the American media,with an active interest in the frustrations and concerns of the African American community.

Tracklist :

1. Welcome to the Terrordome
    2. Can't Truss It
    3. 911 Is A Joke
    4. Shut Em Down
    5. Fight The Power
    6. Give It Up
    7. Harder Than You Think
    8. By The Time I Get To Arizona
    9. Everything
    10. Lost At Birth
    11. I Shall Not Be Moved
    12. Harder Than You Think (London Radio Edit)

Download:
    Código:
    http://uploaded.net/file/0vl5ce6y/PublicEnemy-PlanetEarthTheRockandRollHallOfFameGreatestRapHits-2013-SO.zip

Comparte esta página

1. Este sitio usa cookies. Si continuas usando este sitio, estás aceptando el uso de nuestras cookies.
    Cerrar notificación
Cargando...