Extreme Close Quarter - Tactics Fight for Your Life

Tema en 'Ebooks & Tutoriales' comenzado por arnoldswait, 13 de Febrero de 2013.

Comparte esta página

1. arnoldswait

arnoldswait New Member

Se incorporó:
    23 de Enero de 2013
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Puntos de trofeos:
    [​IMG]

Extreme Close Quarter - Tactics Fight for Your Life [8.58 GiB]

Survive the most vicious and violent attacks in your car, home or at the bar. In this comprehensive COMMANDO KRAV MAGA 4-DVD set, you will get no-nonsense street fighting tactics and techniques applied in real life close quarter situations. For the first time ever, you will get the most unique footage that combines highly detailed personal instruction from Moni Aizik with live action sequences utilizing CKM.

In the most realistic and comprehensive DVD series to date, the Extreme Close Quarter Tactics: Fight for Your Life! 4-DVD Set will arm you with the most crucial life saving tactics and techniques to effectively protect yourself or your loved ones in the most confined areas. Take charge of any situation and survive!

In this complete 4-DVD Set, you will get:

DVD 1-Car: Arrive Alive!
    DVD 2-Home: Stay Safe!
    DVD 3-Nightlife: Club with Confidence!
    DVD 4-Confined Spaces: Special Edition!

Important:

Please say Thank You if you like my post !

Search my posts to find more quality and interesting Stuff !

If you want to have high speed and parallel downloads buy premium account!

To Unzip the files please use 7zip and WinRar. Thanks

[​IMG]
    Código:
    Archive Password: 1984

Links:

Código:
    http://uploaded.net/file/stwpandz/Extreme%20Close%20Quarter%20-%20Tactics%20Fight%20for%20Your%20Life%20with%20Moni%20Aizik.part1.rar
    http://uploaded.net/file/42st67ae/Extreme%20Close%20Quarter%20-%20Tactics%20Fight%20for%20Your%20Life%20with%20Moni%20Aizik.part2.rar

Comparte esta página

1. Este sitio usa cookies. Si continuas usando este sitio, estás aceptando el uso de nuestras cookies.
    Cerrar notificación
Cargando...